Brighton, MI – November 7, 2017 – Lowry Solutions was recently named as one of the Detroit Free Press Top Workplaces of 2017. Lowry was ranked in the top 50 in the small companies’ category for employers with 149 or fewer employees in Michigan. The Top Workplaces lists are based solely on employee nominations and anonymous survey results and feedback by a survey administered by WorkplaceDynamics, LLC, a leading research firm that specializes in organizational health and workplace improvement. Several aspects of workplace culture were measured, including Alignment, Execution, and Connection, just to name a few. Nearly 250 companies took part this year, the event’s 10th anniversary.
- A family-owned and -operated company, Lowry Solutions prizes both professional and personal development, offering free online education and training as well as an onsite fitness center that employees can use free of charge.
- The company sponsors numerous recreational events for employees including, an employee and family outing to a Detroit Tigers game, family Halloween trick-or-treating, an ugly holiday sweater contest with cash prize, and monthly birthday and anniversary celebrations.
- Lowry Solutions actively contributes to the local and national community through programs such as Jeans for Charity where employees donate to wear jeans on Fridays and the proceeds benefit a different charitable organization monthly, an annual food drive, and community in-service days. Several of the charities are recommended by employees for their personal connection to specific causes.
- Annually, Lowry partners with Pinckney New Tech to provide practical, real-life work experience to multiple summer interns.
- Lowry implements eco-friendly practices whenever possible, and has won five consecutive Best and Brightest Sustainable Companies awards.
Mike Lowry, President and CEO, Lowry Solutions
“We value our employees as a critical element of our success. They are the face of Lowry to our customers, and the brains behind our technical solutions. In addition to providing a challenging workplace that fuels employee growth, Lowry strives to keep our team healthy, happy, and enjoying their careers. From an on-site gym, to special outings, to events like our Little Brown Jug contest between employees in the Michigan and Minnesota offices, we truly consider the whole person.”
About Lowry Solutions
Lowry Solutions is a global systems integrator of complete IoT, Blockchain, RFID and barcode solutions for supply chain applications. As the industry leader for over four decades, Lowry has been implementing real-time asset visibility solutions that simply traceability and improve business outcomes through sustainable solutions. The company continues to evolve alongside its customers to provide the most complete and modern data collection, integration, and management solutions available. For more information please visit lowrysolutions.com or call 888-881-2477.
Jeff Wallace, Integrated Marketing Manager