Why Zebra Network Connect?
Until now, operational technology (OT) engineers have had to connect scanners and printers to the IT Ethernet network, which requires third-party converter boxes, adds another point of vulnerability, and requires complex protocol conversion and custom coding. Now you can get the job done much faster, with less complexity and fewer security risks, and with no IT involvement!
• Secure scanner or printer connectivity in just 10 minutes
• Built-in support for popular Industrial Ethernet protocols
• No converter box or custom open socket code required
• No connectivity to a company Ethernet required
• Add-on profiles (AOPs), EDS files and modules ready to download
• Scanner support for Ethernet/IP, Bluetooth, Modbus, Profinet, TCP/IP, serial and more
• Printer support for Ethernet/IP, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and more
• Free templates and design tools to set up your labels
• Easy label template updates without writing PLC code
Contact Lowry Solutions to Learn More
Have questions? Want to find out if Network Connect is right for your industrial operations? Contact us now to explore the possibilities and find out how the connection process will work for you.
1-888-881-2477 | www.lowrysolutions.com | email@example.com