Asset Control System
Lowry’s Asset Control System (ACS) is a comprehensive, web-based solution designed to automate and streamline asset management. As a complete system, Lowry ACS utilizes barcode and RFID technology to allow quicker, more accurate audits of assets — all while substantially reducing the labor hours needed.
By utilizing a user-friendly, configurable structure, Lowry ACS is uniquely designed to fit each company’s needs.
Asset attribute information can include common types or information specifically important to each company, location, or department. All input fields are validated during data entry to ensure attributes are completed correctly and with information relevant to your company’s needs. Paired with RFID technology, Lowry ACS can track assets within a facility, within each room of the facility, and even to a particular cabinet or shelf. There is no limit to the number of levels of hierarchy that may be tracked.
In addition, Lowry ACS includes customizable security, allowing administrators greater control and adaptability as conditions change. Real-time notifications ensure that information is delivered to the right person at the right time, reducing errors and costly mistakes. Powerful and flexible reporting presents
asset data in a clear and cohesive manner — a complete picture framed by the user’s specifications. A flexible transaction system may be configured to track detailed information, such as an asset’s location, status, and custodianship. Any number of workflow chains may be added for deployment.
ACS allows you to manage virtually any mobile or fixed asset: vehicles, containers, parts and products in inventory, and all the equipment, fixtures, furnishings, and systems your business depends on.
- Large reductions in auditing man-hours, with some customers seeing up to 90%
- Increased visibility into availability, utilization, and location
- Improved data accuracy with data entry automation
- Reduced SOX compliance costs
- Complete capture of GPS location, custodianship, and status data
- Signature capture for chain of custody
- Assurance of decommissioning and disposal
- Increased security
- Easily demonstrable process control
- Reduce lost/missing items
- Reduce administrative workload
- Enhance safety and security
- RFID, barcode, or combination
- Unlimited number of assets allowed
- Easily add, edit, move, and dispose of assets individually or in groups
- Real-time event alerts for assets
- Intuitive Interface
- Unlimited number of locations
- Unlimited number of assets
- Attach any type of file to an asset
- Quickly search for assets
- Instantly view an asset’s complete history
- Integration with fixed RFID readers
- Standard and custom reporting
- Complete asset audit trail
- Ability to encode tags directly from software
- Ability to print barcode labels directly from software
- Attach any type of file to an asset, such as pictures or PDF
- Features asset “Find It” functionality when used with RFID
- Photo capabilities
To learn more about how your business can benefit from Lowry’s ACS, check out our Asset Control System FAQ ebook.
You can also watch our one-minute highlight overview of the Lowry ACS Dashboard: