As you may or may not be aware, Printronix has just announced End of Support on the P5000 printer base (applicable to all OEM models, including the IBM 6400), with an effective End of Support date of December 1st, 2013. Upgrade to the new Printronix P8000 series printer family.
What does End of Support mean for you?
- No more parts
- No more tech support
- No more firmware/software upgrades
- Increase in downtime rise
- Loss of revenue
Therefore, we would like to discuss with you at your earliest convenience your options for upgrading to the new Printronix P8000 series printer family offering a reduced cost of ownership, increased reliability, and enhanced configurability.
The new Printronix’s P8000 family of Line Matrix printers is the ideal replacement for the P5000 series printers. The P8000 offers
a broader portfolio of products that support the same features and functionality as the P5000 series enabling a seamless and easy transition. In addition it delivers:
- New user-friendly design and Higher reliability
- Lower cost of operation, and improved power efficiency
- Increased ribbon yield, improved print quality, and easy ribbon installation
- Plug and print compatibility with existing applications
- Free “Green” Recycle of old printers with the purchase of a new P8000
For more details on the Printronix P800 Line Matrix printers, contact us at Lowry.